2019 Code of Alabama
Title 23 - Highways, Roads, Bridges and Ferries.
Chapter 3 - Controlled Access Facilities.
- Section 23-3-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-3-2 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 23-3-3 - Authority to plan, etc., facilities; regulation, etc., thereof.
- Section 23-3-4 - Design authority; commercial establishments.
- Section 23-3-5 - Acquisition of property and property rights.
- Section 23-3-6 - Elimination of intersections at grade.
- Section 23-3-7 - Local service roads and streets.
- Section 23-3-8 - Agreements with federal or local governments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.