2019 Code of Alabama
Title 23 - Highways, Roads, Bridges and Ferries.
Chapter 1 - Alabama Highways.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Department of Transportation.
- Article 3 - Public Roads, Bridges and Ferries.
- Article 3A - Roads and Bridges in Captive Counties.
- Article 4 - Municipal Connecting Link Roads.
- Article 5 - Private Roads.
- Article 6 - Alabama Highway Authority.
- Article 7 - Alabama Highway Finance Corporation.
- Article 8 - Relocation Assistance.
- Article 8A - Relocation Assistance.
- Article 9 - Highway Beautification.
- Article 9A - Alabama Scenic Byways Program.
- Article 10 - Federal Aid Highway Finance Authority.
- Article 11 - Rural Access Program.
- Article 12 - Regulations of Aeronautics, Aircraft, and Airports Generally.
- Article 13 - Airport Airspace Safety Act of 2009.
- Article 14 - Alabama Transportation Safety Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.