2019 Code of Alabama
Title 20 - Food, Drugs and Cosmetics.
Chapter 1 - Standards, Labeling and Adulteration.
Article 2 - Adulteration and Misbranding.
Division 2 - Cosmetics.
- Section 20-1-50 - Definitions.
- Section 20-1-51 - When cosmetics deemed adulterated.
- Section 20-1-52 - When cosmetics deemed misbranded.
- Section 20-1-54 - Effect of possession by manufacturer, etc., of adulterated or misbranded cosmetics.
- Section 20-1-55 - Exemption from prosecution of dealers.
- Section 20-1-56 - Construction of division.
- Section 20-1-57 - Standards of purity and quality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.