2019 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - Fiduciaries and Trusts.
Chapter 3C - Alabama Uniform Prudent Management of Industrial Funds Act.
- Section 19-3C-1 - Short title.
- Section 19-3C-2 - Definitions.
- Section 19-3C-3 - Standard of conduct in managing and investing institutional funds.
- Section 19-3C-4 - Appropriation for expenditure or accumulation of endowment fund; rules of construction.
- Section 19-3C-5 - Delegation of management and investment functions.
- Section 19-3C-6 - Release or modification of restrictions on management, investment, or purpose.
- Section 19-3C-7 - Reviewing compliance.
- Section 19-3C-8 - Application to existing institutional funds.
- Section 19-3C-9 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Section 19-3C-10 - Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.