2019 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - Fiduciaries and Trusts.
Chapter 3 - Trusts.
Article 3 - Business Trusts.
- Section 19-3-60 - Definition of "business trust."
- Section 19-3-61 - Establishment; lawful purposes.
- Section 19-3-62 - Powers and liabilities of trustees; liability of trust for acts of trustees.
- Section 19-3-63 - Certificates of ownership; liability of beneficial owners.
- Section 19-3-64 - Contents and recordation of declaration of trust.
- Section 19-3-65 - Duration of business trust; rules against perpetuities and restraint of alienation not violated.
- Section 19-3-66 - Suits against trust; property subject to attachment and execution.
- Section 19-3-67 - Taxation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.