2019 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - Fiduciaries and Trusts.
Chapter 1 - Uniform Fiduciaries Act.
- Section 19-1-1 - Short title.
- Section 19-1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 19-1-3 - Application of payments made to fiduciaries.
- Section 19-1-4 - Transfer of negotiable instrument by fiduciary.
- Section 19-1-5 - Check drawn by fiduciary payable to third person.
- Section 19-1-6 - Check drawn by and payable to fiduciary.
- Section 19-1-7 - Deposit in name of fiduciary as such.
- Section 19-1-8 - Deposit in name of principal.
- Section 19-1-9 - Deposit in fiduciary's personal account.
- Section 19-1-10 - Deposit in names of two or more fiduciaries.
- Section 19-1-11 - Chapter not retroactive.
- Section 19-1-12 - Cases not provided for in chapter.
- Section 19-1-13 - Uniformity of interpretation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.