2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 3 - Voter Registration.
Article 3 - Registration of Electors.
- Section 17-3-50 - Registration deadline.
- Section 17-3-51 - Certificate of registration.
- Section 17-3-52 - Examination and oath of applicants; disclosure of information.
- Section 17-3-53 - Access by political parties to voter registration information.
- Section 17-3-54 - Refusal of registration - Authorized; notice required.
- Section 17-3-55 - Refusal of registration - Appeal.
- Section 17-3-56 - Registration required only once; exceptions.
- Section 17-3-57 - Forms and supplies; publication of notices; expenses.
- Section 17-3-58 - Voters in territory transferred to another county.
- Section 17-3-59 - Electors temporarily out of the county may register.
- Section 17-3-60 - Clerical assistance for judge of probate and board of registrars.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.