2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 3 - Voter Registration.
Article 1 - Board of Registrars.
- Section 17-3-1 - Promulgation of rules for registration applications.
- Section 17-3-2 - Qualifications and appointment of registrars; chair.
- Section 17-3-3 - Terms of office; removal from office.
- Section 17-3-4 - Filling of vacancies.
- Section 17-3-5 - Compensation and allowances for registrars; treatment as state employees.
- Section 17-3-6 - Oath of office; registrars designated as judicial officers.
- Section 17-3-7 - Quorum.
- Section 17-3-8 - Sessions of boards; working days of registrars; special registration sessions.
- Section 17-3-9 - Time and place of meeting in counties with two or more courthouses.
- Section 17-3-10 - Expenditure of county funds for supplies, office space, etc.; clerical personnel of boards.
- Section 17-3-11 - Registration of voters at colleges and universities.
- Section 17-3-12 - Per diem for board members; appointments to fill board vacancies.
- Section 17-3-13 - Compensation increases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.