2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 15 - Special Elections.
- Section 17-15-1 - When and for what offices held.
- Section 17-15-2 - Day for holding special elections.
- Section 17-15-3 - Special elections ordered by Governor.
- Section 17-15-4 - Proclamation of election for Congress or state officers.
- Section 17-15-5 - Judge of probate to give notice of elections in county.
- Section 17-15-6 - Notification of sheriff and clerk of circuit court.
- Section 17-15-7 - How conducted and certificates given.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.