2019 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 11 - Absentee Voting.
- Section 17-11-1 - "Circuit clerk" defined.
- Section 17-11-2 - Absentee election manager.
- Section 17-11-3 - Absentee balloting generally.
- Section 17-11-4 - Form and contents of application; signature of applicant; filing of application.
- Section 17-11-5 - Delivery of absentee ballots; maintenance of voter lists.
- Section 17-11-6 - Form of absentee ballots.
- Section 17-11-7 - Form of affidavit to be printed on envelope - General, special, or municipal elections.
- Section 17-11-8 - Form of affidavit to be printed on envelope - Primary elections.
- Section 17-11-9 - Materials furnished with ballot; delivery of ballot to absentee election manager.
- Section 17-11-10 - Procedure upon receipt of ballot by absentee election manager; counting of ballots.
- Section 17-11-11 - Officials for counting of absentee ballots; poll watchers.
- Section 17-11-12 - Delivery of ballots, envelopes, etc. to absentee election manager.
- Section 17-11-13 - Disqualification of circuit clerk from serving as absentee election manager.
- Section 17-11-14 - Compensation of absentee election manager.
- Section 17-11-15 - Performance of duties of clerk in municipal elections held separate from primary or general election.
- Section 17-11-16 - Costs and expenses generally.
- Section 17-11-17 - Promulgation of rules and regulations with respect to challenged absentee ballots.
- Section 17-11-18 - Time requirements for receipt of absentee ballots.
- Section 17-11-19 - Statements required from persons or entities supplying election materials; return of unused election materials.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.