2019 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - Education.
Chapter 26A - Alabama High School of Mathematics and Science.
- Section 16-26A-1 - Legislative intent.
- Section 16-26A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 16-26A-3 - Creation of Alabama High School of Mathematics and Science; governance by board of directors.
- Section 16-26A-4 - Board of directors generally.
- Section 16-26A-5 - School year basis; summer program; short courses, seminars, etc.; extension courses and campuses.
- Section 16-26A-6 - Extracurricular activities; participation in activities of Mobile County school system.
- Section 16-26A-7 - Admission of high school juniors and seniors; early admission.
- Section 16-26A-8 - Funds for use in operating or providing programs by the school.
- Section 16-26A-9 - Alabama School of Fine Arts programs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.