2019 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 9 - Fugitives From Justice, Extradition and Detainers.
Article 2 - Extradition.
Division 2 - From Alabama.
- Section 15-9-30 - Duty of Governor to have arrested and deliver foreign fugitive.
- Section 15-9-31 - Form of demand.
- Section 15-9-32 - Investigation of demand.
- Section 15-9-33 - What supporting documents to show.
- Section 15-9-34 - Surrender of person committing act in Alabama resulting in crime in another state.
- Section 15-9-35 - Arrest warrant - Issuance; contents.
- Section 15-9-36 - Arrest warrant - Authorization to arresting officer.
- Section 15-9-37 - Authority of arresting officer to command assistance; refusal to assist arresting officer.
- Section 15-9-38 - Right of arrestee to be informed; application for writ of habeas corpus; penalty for violation of section.
- Section 15-9-39 - Confinement of prisoner.
- Section 15-9-40 - Arrest prior to requisition.
- Section 15-9-41 - Arrest without warrant - When authorized; persons authorized to make arrest; appearance of accused before judge.
- Section 15-9-42 - Arrest without warrant - Commitment to jail or admission to bail.
- Section 15-9-43 - Arrest without warrant - When accused to be admitted to bail; conditions of bail.
- Section 15-9-44 - Arrest without warrant - Failure to arrest accused on Governor's warrant within time specified.
- Section 15-9-45 - Arrest without warrant - Forfeiture of bail.
- Section 15-9-46 - When prosecution already instituted in Alabama.
- Section 15-9-47 - Inquiry into guilt or innocence of accused.
- Section 15-9-48 - Constraint on use for collection of debt, demand or claim.
- Section 15-9-49 - Recall of warrant or issuance of alias.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.