2019 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 8 - Indictments.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Allegations.
- Article 3 - Alternative Averments.
- Article 4 - Presenting, Filing, Withdrawal, and Recordation.
- Article 5 - Amendments.
- Article 6 - Lost, Mislaid, Mutilated or Destroyed Documents.
- Article 7 - Judgment Arrested, Indictment Quashed, etc.
- Article 8 - Forms of Indictments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.