2019 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 3 - Limitations on Prosecution.
- Section 15-3-1 - Felonies generally.
- Section 15-3-2 - Misdemeanors.
- Section 15-3-3 - Conversion of public revenues.
- Section 15-3-4 - Unlawful taking or using temporarily of property.
- Section 15-3-5 - Offenses having no limitation.
- Section 15-3-6 - When time elapsing between preferring of first charge and subsequent indictment deducted from time limitation.
- Section 15-3-7 - When prosecution deemed commenced.
- Section 15-3-8 - Crimes punishable under different provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.