2019 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 26 - Audio-Video Communication for Criminal Pre-Trial Proceeding.
- Section 15-26-1 - Conduct of pre-trial proceeding by audio-video communication device.
- Section 15-26-2 - Physical presence of defendant not required.
- Section 15-26-3 - Electronic filing of documents.
- Section 15-26-4 - Utilization of audio-video communication by law enforcement officer.
- Section 15-26-5 - Conduct of grand jury proceeding involving sworn police officers by audio-video communication device.
- Section 15-26-6 - Location of television monitors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.