2019 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 19 - Youthful Offenders.
- Section 15-19-1 - Investigation and examination by court to determine how tried; consent of minor to trial without jury; arraignment as youthful offender; notice and hearing.
- Section 15-19-2 - Investigations for court by probation officers.
- Section 15-19-3 - Trial - Sessions to be separate from adult trials.
- Section 15-19-4 - Trial - Without jury.
- Section 15-19-5 - Inadmissibility of examination and investigation statements, admissions and confessions; consideration of statements, etc., at time of sentencing.
- Section 15-19-6 - Disposition upon adjudication.
- Section 15-19-7 - Effect of determination; access to records of youthful offender.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.