2019 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 18 - Sentence and Punishment.
Article 9 - Community Punishment and Corrections.
- Section 15-18-170 - Short title.
- Section 15-18-171 - Definitions.
- Section 15-18-171.1 - Community Corrections Division.
- Section 15-18-172 - Establishment of program; funding; rules and regulations; participation in program; alternatives.
- Section 15-18-173 - Goals.
- Section 15-18-174 - Powers, duties, authority of department.
- Section 15-18-175 - Eligibility; exclusion; sentencing.
- Section 15-18-176 - Submission and format of plan; application process and procedures; participation voluntary.
- Section 15-18-177 - Drafting of plan.
- Section 15-18-178 - Eligibility for contracts or grants; common facilities and cost sharing.
- Section 15-18-179 - Application for incorporation; certificate of incorporation; amendment; board of directors; dissolution; funding; competitive bidding laws not applicable.
- Section 15-18-180 - Funding for community-based programs, facilities, services; user fees; inmate wages.
- Section 15-18-180.1 - Utilization of faith-based or nonprofit treatment services.
- Section 15-18-181 - Administrative costs; uniform accounting system; reports and records audited annually.
- Section 15-18-182 - Eligibility for continued grant funding; additional incentive funding; noncompliance with plan.
- Section 15-18-183 - Recovery of damages; exemption from civil liability.
- Section 15-18-184 - Authority to maintain general liability insurance.
- Section 15-18-185 - Inmate with medical condition in which treatment exceeds $2,000 to be transferred to department.
- Section 15-18-186 - State-County Community Corrections Partnership Fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.