2019 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 18 - Sentence and Punishment.
Article 4A - Restitution to Victims of Crimes.
- Section 15-18-65 - Legislative findings; purpose and construction of article.
- Section 15-18-66 - Definitions.
- Section 15-18-67 - Restitution hearing; order of restitution; persons entitled to be heard.
- Section 15-18-68 - Criteria for determining restitution.
- Section 15-18-69 - Objections to order; statement of findings.
- Section 15-18-70 - Method of payment of restitution; payment as condition of sentence suspension or probation.
- Section 15-18-71 - Enforceability of order when defendant imprisoned; condition of parole.
- Section 15-18-72 - Effect of default by defendant with suspended sentence, on probation or on parole.
- Section 15-18-73 - Restitution by corporation, partnership, etc.; default as forfeiture of right to do business.
- Section 15-18-74 - Supervision of parolee's restitution.
- Section 15-18-75 - Civil action by victim of crime; credit for restitution paid.
- Section 15-18-76 - Restitution centers - Establishment and operation; cooperation of counties and municipalities.
- Section 15-18-77 - Restitution centers - Services; powers of Board of Pardons and Paroles, counties and municipalities.
- Section 15-18-78 - Effect of restitution order; rights of victim, etc.; section cumulative and in pari materia with other statutes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.