2019 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 18 - Sentence and Punishment.
Article 4 - Costs and Fines.
- Section 15-18-60 - When prosecutor liable for costs.
- Section 15-18-61 - Confession of judgment by prosecutor for costs.
- Section 15-18-62 - Imprisonment for failure to pay fines and costs.
- Section 15-18-63 - Imposition of additional hard labor to pay costs; when defendant discharged.
- Section 15-18-64 - Court to retain jurisdiction for purposes of collecting court-ordered fines, fees, costs, or restitution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.