2019 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 18 - Sentence and Punishment.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 15-18-1 - Legal punishments; sentencing; liability of Department of Corrections for costs.
- Section 15-18-4 - Service of state sentence concurrently with federal sentence in federal penal system.
- Section 15-18-5 - Credit towards sentence for time spent incarcerated - Pending trial.
- Section 15-18-6 - Credit towards sentence for time spent incarcerated - Time between recapture and return to penal system for recaptured escapees.
- Section 15-18-7 - Applicability of Sections 15-18-5 and 15-18-6 to prisoners presently incarcerated.
- Section 15-18-8 - Terms of confinement, etc.; probation.
- Section 15-18-8.1 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 15-18-9 - Penalties for persons previously convicted of felonies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.