2019 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 9A - Judicial Resources Allocation Commission.
- Section 12-9A-1 - Creation and composition; duties.
- Section 12-9A-2 - Reallocation of vacant judgeship.
- Section 12-9A-3 - Jurisdiction, power, rights, etc., of reallocated judge.
- Section 12-9A-4 - Compensation of judges.
- Section 12-9A-5 - Judicial Weighted Caseload Study.
- Section 12-9A-6 - Meetings and records.
- Section 12-9A-7 - Temporary assignment of circuit or district judge to another circuit.
- Section 12-9A-8 - Assignment of circuit or district judges by presiding circuit judge.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.