2019 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 5A - Juvenile Probation Services.
- Section 12-5A-1 - Legislative findings and intent.
- Section 12-5A-2 - Duties of Administrative Director of Courts; education and training for juvenile probation officers.
- Section 12-5A-3 - Juvenile Probation Services Fund.
- Section 12-5A-4 - Duties transferred to Administrative Office of Courts; transition of personnel.
- Section 12-5A-5 - Employees included in state court system personnel system; salary subsidies.
- Section 12-5A-6 - Phase-out of financial support from counties.
- Section 12-5A-7 - Juvenile probation officers - Allocation by population.
- Section 12-5A-8 - Juvenile probation officers - Supervision; employees of state; appointment and dismissal; director of probation services; certain employees subject to merit system procedures.
- Section 12-5A-9 - Participation of eligible employees in Employees' Retirement System; creditable service; formal leave accounting system; inclusion in health insurance plan.
- Section 12-5A-10 - Operating expenses; inventory of county-owned property; election to transfer property to state; county to provide office space, etc.
- Section 12-5A-11 - County programs, etc., unaffected.
- Section 12-5A-12 - Study commission created.
- Section 12-5A-13 - Applicability to certain counties.
- Section 12-5A-14 - Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.