2019 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 12 - District Courts.
Article 2 - Jurisdiction Generally; Venue.
- Section 12-12-30
- Section 12-12-31 - Small claims actions; attorney representation; when; attorney fees; prosecution of assigned claims; license required.
- Section 12-12-32 - Criminal jurisdiction generally.
- Section 12-12-33 - Extradition proceedings.
- Section 12-12-34 - Juvenile jurisdiction.
- Section 12-12-35 - Transfer of adoption proceedings to district court from probate court; maintenance of records of adoption proceedings.
- Section 12-12-36 - Venue generally; transfer of actions improperly located; designation of additional locations for court sites.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.