2019 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 11A - Private Judge.
- Section 12-11A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 12-11A-2 - Qualifications; requirements.
- Section 12-11A-3 - Registration; petition for appointment.
- Section 12-11A-4 - Trial without jury; powers of private judge; immunity; procedures.
- Section 12-11A-5 - Filing fee.
- Section 12-11A-6 - Services provided by circuit court clerk and sheriff.
- Section 12-11A-7 - Time and place of hearing; notice.
- Section 12-11A-8 - Compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.