2019 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 11 - Circuit Courts.
Article 2 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 12-11-30 - Generally.
- Section 12-11-31 - Equitable jurisdiction.
- Section 12-11-32 - Jurisdiction to sell property and franchises of public utility corporation.
- Section 12-11-33 - Cases of which circuit courts take cognizance in equitable matters.
- Section 12-11-40 - Proceedings on administration of estates in circuit court.
- Section 12-11-41 - Removal of administration of estates from probate court.
- Section 12-11-41.1 - Transfer to circuit court; remand to probate court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.