2019 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 10A - Uniform Judicial Pay Plan.
- Section 12-10A-1 - Compensation of judges - Uniform plan.
- Section 12-10A-2 - Compensation of judges - Phase-out of local supplements and expense allowances.
- Section 12-10A-3 - Applicability to judicial retirement compensation.
- Section 12-10A-4 - Funding.
- Section 12-10A-5 - Increase in fees.
- Section 12-10A-6 - Applicability to other constitutional officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.