2019 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 104 - POST-EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS ACT OF 2008.
- Section 11-104-1 - Short title.
- Section 11-104-2 - Definitions.
- Section 11-104-3 - Establishment of trust or participation in multiple-employer trust; management and control; taxation; validity; termination.
- Section 11-104-4 - Trustees.
- Section 11-104-5 - Funding; trust investments.
- Section 11-104-6 - Applicability of chapter
- Section 11-104-7 - Construction with other laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.