2019 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 100 - ALABAMA CONVENTION FACILITIES ACT.
- Section 11-100-1 - Short title.
- Section 11-100-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 11-100-3 - Definitions.
- Section 11-100-4 - State assistance payments; application; procedures; determination of base number of convention delegates; appropriations; quarterly requests; amount of payments.
- Section 11-100-5 - Alabama Convention Facilities Fund.
- Section 11-100-6 - Termination of state assistance payments; return of moneys held.
- Section 11-100-7 - Faith and credit of state not pledged; appropriations to be made only from additional state lodging tax generated by eligible facilities.
- Section 11-100-8 - Application of payments and credits; refunding or refinancing of bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.