2019 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 1 - Provisions Applicable to Counties Only.
Chapter 15 - PUBLIC BUILDING AUTHORITIES.
- Section 11-15-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-15-2 - Legislative intent; construction of chapter.
- Section 11-15-3 - Authority and procedure for incorporation.
- Section 11-15-4 - Certificate of incorporation - Contents; approval.
- Section 11-15-5 - Certificate of incorporation - Recordation.
- Section 11-15-6 - Directors and officers; records of proceedings.
- Section 11-15-7 - Powers generally.
- Section 11-15-8 - Leasing of projects to counties.
- Section 11-15-9 - Warrants - Authority for issuance; form, terms, denominations, redemption, etc.; sale.
- Section 11-15-10 - Warrants - Notice of warrant resolution; actions to question proceedings for issuance; invalidate warrants, etc.
- Section 11-15-11 - Warrants - Execution and delivery.
- Section 11-15-12 - Warrants - Security for payment of principal and interest.
- Section 11-15-13 - Warrants - Disposition of proceeds from sale.
- Section 11-15-14 - Refunding warrants.
- Section 11-15-15 - Investment of county funds in warrants.
- Section 11-15-16 - Conveyance of property to corporation by county.
- Section 11-15-17 - Projects, income from leases, warrants, etc., exempt from taxation.
- Section 11-15-18 - Dissolution.
- Section 11-15-19 - Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.