2019 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 1 - Provisions Applicable to Counties Only.
Chapter 11 - ISSUING OF WARRANTS IN ANTICIPATION OF GASOLINE TAXES.
- Section 11-11-1 - Definitions.
- Section 11-11-2 - Counties to which chapter applicable.
- Section 11-11-3 - Authority for issuance; form, terms, denominations, retirement, etc.; security for payment of principal and interest on warrants generally.
- Section 11-11-4 - Assignment and pledge of proceeds of share of highway gasoline tax for payment of principal and interest.
- Section 11-11-5 - Disposition of proceeds from sale of warrants.
- Section 11-11-6 - Issuance of refunding warrants.
- Section 11-11-7 - Warrants to be issued under chapter only by counties subject thereto; issuance of warrants by counties not subject to chapter.
- Section 11-11-8 - Exemption from usury and interest statutes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.