2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 8A - Alabama Partnership Law
Article 9 - Conversions and Mergers.
- Section 10A-8A-9.01 - Definitions.
- Section 10A-8A-9.02 - Conversion.
- Section 10A-8A-9.03 - Action on plan of conversion by converting partnership.
- Section 10A-8A-9.04 - Filings required for conversion; effective date.
- Section 10A-8A-9.05 - Effect of conversion.
- Section 10A-8A-9.06 - Merger.
- Section 10A-8A-9.07 - Action on plan of merger by constituent partnership.
- Section 10A-8A-9.08 - Filings required for merger; effective date.
- Section 10A-8A-9.09 - Effect of merger.
- Section 10A-8A-9.10 - Restrictions on approval of mergers, conversions and on relinquishing LLP status.
- Section 10A-8A-9.11 - Liability of partner after conversion or merger.
- Section 10A-8A-9.12 - Power of partners and persons dissociated as partners to bind organization after conversion or merger.
- Section 10A-8A-9.13 - Article not exclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.