2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 8A - Alabama Partnership Law
Article 7 - Person's Dissociation as a Partner when Business or Not for Profit Activity Not Wound Up.
- Section 10A-8A-7.01 - Purchase of transferable interest of a person dissociated as a partner.
- Section 10A-8A-7.02 - Power to bind and liability of person dissociated as a partner.
- Section 10A-8A-7.03 - Liability of person dissociated as a partner to other persons.
- Section 10A-8A-7.04 - Statement of dissociation.
- Section 10A-8A-7.05 - Continued use of partnership name.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.