2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 2 - Business Corporations.
Article 2 - Formation and Governing Documents.
- Section 10A-2-2.01 - Incorporators.
- Section 10A-2-2.02 - Supplemental provisions required or permitted in articles of incorporation.
- Section 10A-2-2.03 - Incorporation.
- Section 10A-2-2.04 - Liability for preincorporation transactions.
- Section 10A-2-2.05 - Organization of corporation.
- Section 10A-2-2.06 - Bylaws.
- Section 10A-2-2.07 - Emergency bylaws.
- Section 10A-2-2.08 - Incorporation by purchasers of property or franchise of corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.