2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 16 - Business Trusts.
- Section 10A-16-1.01 - Definition of "business trust."
- Section 10A-16-1.02 - Establishment; lawful purposes.
- Section 10A-16-1.03 - Powers and liabilities of trustees; liability of trust for acts of trustees.
- Section 10A-16-1.04 - Certificate of ownership; liability of beneficial owners.
- Section 10A-16-1.05 - Contents and recordation of declaration of trust.
- Section 10A-16-1.06 - Duration of business trust; rules against perpetuities and restraint of alienation not violated.
- Section 10A-16-1.07 - Suits against trust; property subject to attachment and execution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.