2018 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 7 - PRESERVATION, DEVELOPMENT, ETC., OF COASTAL AREAS.
- Section 9-7-10 - Definitions.
- Section 9-7-11 - Purpose of chapter; legislative findings.
- Section 9-7-12 - Declaration of state policy.
- Section 9-7-13 - Activities deemed permissible uses within coastal area; determination of additional permissible uses.
- Section 9-7-14 - Coastal Area Board - Created; composition; qualifications, appointment, term of office and compensation of members; officers; meetings; seal; powers and duties generally; executive director and employees; technical assistance to board; acceptance, use and disposition of funds, facilities, etc.
- Section 9-7-15 - Coastal Area Board - Development of coastal area management program.
- Section 9-7-16 - Department of Environmental Management - Promulgation of rules and regulations.
- Section 9-7-17 - Approval by Governor of management program.
- Section 9-7-20 - Requirements as to permits generally; regulation of uses of lands within coastal area by local government units; filing with board copies of applications for federal permits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.