2018 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 6 - ENVIRONMENTAL IMPROVEMENT AUTHORITIES.
- Section 9-6-1 - Short title.
- Section 9-6-2 - Definitions.
- Section 9-6-3 - Purposes of authorities.
- Section 9-6-4 - Application for authority to incorporate; review of application and issuance of executive order by Governor.
- Section 9-6-5 - Procedure for incorporation.
- Section 9-6-6 - Board of directors.
- Section 9-6-7 - Advisory committee.
- Section 9-6-8 - Powers and duties generally.
- Section 9-6-10 - Bonds - Contracts to secure payment.
- Section 9-6-9 - Bonds - Issuance; form, terms, denominations, etc.; sale; security for payment generally.
- Section 9-6-11 - Bonds - Creation of statutory mortgage lien.
- Section 9-6-12 - Bonds - Use of proceeds from sale.
- Section 9-6-13 - Aid and cooperation of political subdivisions, agencies or other instrumentalities of state.
- Section 9-6-14 - Immunity from tort liability.
- Section 9-6-15 - Exemptions from taxation; payment of fees, costs, etc.
- Section 9-6-16 - Reports to Governor.
- Section 9-6-17 - Provisions of chapter cumulative; provisions of chapter exclusive as to incorporation, issuance of bonds, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.