2018 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 14B - GULF STATE PARK IMPROVEMENT ACT.
- Section 9-14B-1 - Legislative findings and purpose.
- Section 9-14B-2 - Short title.
- Section 9-14B-3 - Definitions.
- Section 9-14B-4 - Incorporation of authority authorized; application; filing.
- Section 9-14B-5 - Members, officers, and directors of the authority.
- Section 9-14B-6 - Powers of the authority.
- Section 9-14B-7 - Authorization to issue bonds.
- Section 9-14B-8 - Funding agreements.
- Section 9-14B-9 - Gulf State Park Fund.
- Section 9-14B-10 - Pledge and appropriation of pledged revenues.
- Section 9-14B-11 - Refunding bonds.
- Section 9-14B-12 - Disposition of proceeds of bonds.
- Section 9-14B-13 - Notice - Contested actions.
- Section 9-14B-14 - Tax exemption.
- Section 9-14B-15 - Notice and hearing not required.
- Section 9-14B-16 - Application of competitive bid and public works laws.
- Section 9-14B-17 - Dissolution.
- Section 9-14B-18 - Utilization of services provided by state departments.
- Section 9-14B-19 - Additional powers of the department.
- Section 9-14B-20 - Validation of bonds.
- Section 9-14B-21 - Validation of funding agreement.
- Section 9-14B-22 - Liberal construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.