2018 Code of Alabama
Title 9 - CONSERVATION AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Chapter 11 - FISH, GAME AND WILDLIFE.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Hunting, Fishing and Trapping Licenses Generally.
- Article 3 - Fishing Laws.
- Article 4 - Commercial Fishing in Public Impounded Waters and Navigable Streams.
- Article 5 - Spearfishing.
- Article 6 - Catching of Nongame Fish With Wire Baskets.
- Article 7 - Reciprocal Agreements as to Freshwater Fishing.
- Article 8 - Hunting and Trapping of Birds and Game.
- Article 8A - Interference with Legal Hunting or Fishing.
- Article 9 - Reciprocal Agreements as to Waterfowl Hunting.
- Article 10 - Wildlife Management Areas.
- Article 11 - Possession of Wildlife for Public Exhibition Purposes.
- Article 12 - Commercial Quail Breeding.
- Article 13 - Taking of Mussels or Mollusks From Fresh Waters.
- Article 14 - Marine Mammal Protection.
- Article 15 - Commercial Fowl Hunting Preserves.
- Article 16 - Preservation of Wetlands and Hunting of Migratory Waterfowl.
- Article 17 - Commercial Fee Fishing Ponds.
- Article 18 - Protection of Black Bears.
- Article 19 - Hunting of Native Game Animals and Certain Nonindigenous Animals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.