2018 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 31 - ALABAMA UNCONSCIONABLE PRICING ACT.
- Section 8-31-1 - Short title.
- Section 8-31-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-31-3 - Prohibition of unconscionable pricing during declared state of emergency.
- Section 8-31-4 - Determination of unconscionable price during a state of emergency.
- Section 8-31-5 - Penalties for violation of chapter; penalties collected remitted to State Treasurer; suspension or revocation of license or certificate.
- Section 8-31-6 - Private cause of action not created.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.