2018 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - COMMERCIAL CODE.
Article 9A - SECURED TRANSACTIONS.
Part 6 - DEFAULT.
Division 1 - Default and Enforcement of Security Interest.
- Section 7-9A-601 - Rights after default; judicial enforcement; consignor or buyer of accounts, chattel paper, payment intangibles, or promissory notes.
- Section 7-9A-602 - Waiver and variance of rights and duties.
- Section 7-9A-603 - Agreement on standards concerning rights and duties.
- Section 7-9A-604 - Procedure if security agreement covers real property or fixtures.
- Section 7-9A-605 - Unknown debtor or secondary obligor.
- Section 7-9A-606 - Time of default for agricultural lien.
- Section 7-9A-607 - Collection and enforcement by secured party.
- Section 7-9A-608 - Application of proceeds of collection or enforcement; liability for deficiency and right to surplus.
- Section 7-9A-609 - Secured party's right to take possession after default.
- Section 7-9A-610 - Disposition of collateral after default.
- Section 7-9A-611 - Notification before disposition of collateral.
- Section 7-9A-612 - Timeliness of notification before disposition of collateral.
- Section 7-9A-613 - Contents and form of notification before disposition of collateral: General.
- Section 7-9A-614 - Contents and form of notification before disposition of collateral: Consumer-goods transaction.
- Section 7-9A-615 - Application of proceeds of disposition; liability for deficiency and right to surplus.
- Section 7-9A-616 - Explanation of calculation of surplus or deficiency.
- Section 7-9A-617 - Rights of transferee of collateral.
- Section 7-9A-618 - Rights and duties of certain secondary obligors.
- Section 7-9A-619 - Transfer of record or legal title.
- Section 7-9A-620 - Acceptance of collateral in full or partial satisfaction of obligation; compulsory disposition of collateral.
- Section 7-9A-621 - Notification of proposal to accept collateral.
- Section 7-9A-622 - Effect of acceptance of collateral.
- Section 7-9A-623 - Right to redeem collateral.
- Section 7-9A-624 - Waiver.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.