2018 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - COMMERCIAL CODE.
Article 4 - BANK DEPOSITS AND COLLECTIONS.
Part 1 - General Provisions and Definitions.
- Section 7-4-101 - Short title.
- Section 7-4-102 - Applicability.
- Section 7-4-103 - Variation by agreement; measure of damages; action constituting ordinary care.
- Section 7-4-104 - Definitions and index of definitions.
- Section 7-4-105 - "Bank"; "depositary bank"; "payor bank"; "intermediary bank"; "collecting bank"; "presenting bank."
- Section 7-4-106 - Payable through or payable at bank; collecting bank.
- Section 7-4-107 - Separate office of bank.
- Section 7-4-108 - Time of receipt of items.
- Section 7-4-109 - Delays.
- Section 7-4-110 - Electronic presentment.
- Section 7-4-111 - Statute of limitations; accrual of action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.