2018 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - COMMERCIAL CODE.
Article 11 - EFFECTIVE DATE AND TRANSITION PROVISIONS.
- Section 7-11-101 - Effective date; definitions.
- Section 7-11-102 - Preservation of old transition provision.
- Section 7-11-103 - Transition to new U.C.C. - General rule.
- Section 7-11-104 - Transition provision on change of requirement of filing.
- Section 7-11-105 - Transition provision on change of place of filing.
- Section 7-11-106 - Required refilings.
- Section 7-11-107 - Transition provisions as to priorities.
- Section 7-11-108 - Presumption that rule of law continues unchanged.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.