2018 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - CIVIL PRACTICE.
Chapter 2 - LIMITATION OF ACTIONS.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 6-2-1 - Applicability of chapter - Generally.
- Section 6-2-2 - Applicability of chapter - Exceptions.
- Section 6-2-3 - Accrual of claim - Fraud.
- Section 6-2-4 - Accrual of claim - Right of entry.
- Section 6-2-5 - Right of entry not tolled.
- Section 6-2-6 - Commencement of limitation - Principal against deputy or agent.
- Section 6-2-7 - Commencement of limitation - Where demand necessary for action.
- Section 6-2-8 - Suspension of limitation - Disabilities.
- Section 6-2-9 - Suspension of limitation - Claims against estates.
- Section 6-2-10 - Computation of time - Absence of person from state.
- Section 6-2-11 - Computation of time - Nonmerchant mutual accounts.
- Section 6-2-12 - Computation of time - Stays by injunction or statutory prohibition.
- Section 6-2-13 - Computation of time - Contracts during war.
- Section 6-2-14 - Computation of time - Granting of letters testamentary or administration.
- Section 6-2-15 - Agreement or stipulation to limit time prescribed void; exception.
- Section 6-2-16 - Sufficiency of partial payment or written promise to remove bar.
- Section 6-2-17 - Effect of foreign statutes upon actions on contracts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.