2018 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - CIVIL PRACTICE.
Chapter 11 - DAMAGES.
Article 3 - Structural Settlement Protection Act.
- Section 6-11-50 - Short title.
- Section 6-11-51 - Definitions.
- Section 6-11-52 - Disclosure statement.
- Section 6-11-53 - Advanced approval by court required; hearing.
- Section 6-11-54 - Effects of transfer of rights.
- Section 6-11-55 - Application for approval of transfer; notice.
- Section 6-11-56 - Waiver; choice of law; procedures for life-contingent rights; liability.
- Section 6-11-57 - Applicability.
- Section 6-11-58 - Relation to workers' compensation provisions.
- Section 6-11-59 - Confidentiality of settlement terms.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.