2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 6A - DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES.
Article 2 - Prohibited Acts.
- Section 5-6A-20 - Declaration of illegal dividends, discounts of notes, etc.
- Section 5-6A-21 - Concealment of loans, purchase or sale of security, etc.
- Section 5-6A-22 - Overdrawing own account; receipt of commissions, etc., to procure loans, discounts, etc.
- Section 5-6A-23 - Receipt or possession of bank property with intent to defraud, etc.
- Section 5-6A-24 - Making of false entries, etc., on books and accounts of bank.
- Section 5-6A-25 - Fraudulent representation as to capital, false reports, etc., as to condition of bank, etc.
- Section 5-6A-26 - Loans or extension of credit to bank officers and employees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.