2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 3A - EXAMINATIONS OF BANKS; REPORTS OF BANKS.
- Section 5-3A-1 - Required times; items to be examined; applicability to bank holding companies and affiliates.
- Section 5-3A-2 - Acceptance of examinations and reports of federal bank regulatory agency, etc.
- Section 5-3A-3 - Disclosure of information obtained by superintendent, bank examiners, etc.
- Section 5-3A-4 - Expenses of special examinations.
- Section 5-3A-5 - Examination of agency of foreign banks.
- Section 5-3A-6 - Examination of witnesses and production of documents; penalties for false entry or statement; proceedings against former employees.
- Section 5-3A-7 - False swearing, etc., before bank examiners or superintendent.
- Section 5-3A-8 - Reports of superintendent and bank examiners as to examinations; publication of reports of examination for limited purposes.
- Section 5-3A-9 - Loans, gifts, favors, etc., to Banking Department employees from banks, employees, etc., prohibited.
- Section 5-3A-10 - False reports by bank examiners.
- Section 5-3A-11 - Reports of examination; meetings of Banking Board; confidentiality.
- Section 5-3A-12 - Semiannual reports by banks - Required; verification.
- Section 5-3A-13 - Semiannual report by banks - Special reports of banks.
- Section 5-3A-14 - Semiannual report by banks - Form; publication; penalty for late report.
- Section 5-3A-15 - Semiannual reports by banks - Republication.
- Section 5-3A-16 - Failure to pay for publication of bank report by superintendent.
- Section 5-3A-17 - Verification of false report of condition of bank.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.