2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 2A - STATE BANKING DEPARTMENT.
Article 2 - Banking Board.
- Section 5-2A-40 - Composition of Banking Board; chairman; appointment and terms of office of members.
- Section 5-2A-41 - Meetings of board - Notice; executive session; confidentiality.
- Section 5-2A-42 - Meetings of board - Place.
- Section 5-2A-43 - Quorum.
- Section 5-2A-44 - Filling of vacancies; qualification of members.
- Section 5-2A-45 - Compensation of members.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.