2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 26 - ALABAMA SECURE AND FAIR ENFORCEMENT FOR MORTGAGE LICENSING ACT OF 2009.
- Section 5-26-1 - Short title.
- Section 5-26-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 5-26-3 - Definitions.
- Section 5-26-4 - License and registration required.
- Section 5-26-5 - State license and registration application and issuance.
- Section 5-26-6 - Issuance of license.
- Section 5-26-7 - Pre-licensing education of loan originators.
- Section 5-26-8 - Testing of loan originators.
- Section 5-26-9 - Standards for license renewal.
- Section 5-26-10 - Continuing education for mortgage loan originators.
- Section 5-26-11 - Authority to require license.
- Section 5-26-12 - Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry information challenge process.
- Section 5-26-13 - Enforcement authorities, violations, and penalties.
- Section 5-26-14 - Surety bond required.
- Section 5-26-15 - Confidentiality.
- Section 5-26-16 - Investigation and examination authority.
- Section 5-26-17 - Prohibited acts and practices.
- Section 5-26-18 - Mortgage call reports.
- Section 5-26-19 - Report to Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
- Section 5-26-20 - Unique identifier shown.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.