2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 1A - GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Section 5-1A-1 - Short title.
- Section 5-1A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 5-1A-3 - Use of words "bank," "banker," "banking," etc., restricted.
- Section 5-1A-4 - Restrictions on engaging in banking business.
- Section 5-1A-5 - Supervisory provisions not applicable to national banks.
- Section 5-1A-6 - Inconsistent provisions in other laws superseded.
- Section 5-1A-7 - Activities of savings and loan associations and credit unions not restricted.
- Section 5-1A-8 - Effect of repeal of prior acts.
- Section 5-1A-9 - Deposit creates debtor-creditor relationship; agreement as to person or purpose for which deposit made and payable.
- Section 5-1A-10 - Use of lender information or trade name in solicitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.