2018 Code of Alabama
Title 5 - BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS.
Chapter 10A - BANKING EMERGENCIES AND COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL LAWS.
- Section 5-10A-1 - Authorization or direction of banks to postpone paying liabilities, segregate deposits and assets, renew loans, etc.
- Section 5-10A-2 - Promulgation of rules and regulations; requirements of reports, etc., generally.
- Section 5-10A-3 - Declaration of banking holidays; promulgation of emergency rules or regulations.
- Section 5-10A-4 - Extension, etc., of banking holiday or emergency rules or regulations.
- Section 5-10A-5 - Sections 5-10A-1 through 5-10A-4 applicable only in emergencies; duration of emergency action.
- Section 5-10A-6 - Operation of banks under federal laws.
- Section 5-10A-7 - Payment of expenses of bank operating without receivership liquidation.
- Section 5-10A-8 - Segregation of assets - Manner of segregation generally; distribution of segregated assets upon receivership liquidation of bank.
- Section 5-10A-9 - Segregation of assets - Manners of segregation.
- Section 5-10A-10 - Segregation of assets - Commingling of items in classes of deposits.
- Section 5-10A-11 - Segregation of assets - Adjustments; identification of segregated items.
- Section 5-10A-12 - Discharge of deposits of script, clearinghouse certificates or emergency currency.
- Section 5-10A-13 - Issuance and reissuance of script, clearinghouse certificates or emergency currency.
- Section 5-10A-14 - Issuance of notes or certificates of indebtedness as evidence of compensation for services or labor during banking emergency.
- Section 5-10A-15 - Authorization and approval of reorganization of bank without receivership liquidation.
- Section 5-10A-16 - Compliance with chapter, federal laws, etc., not to entail liability.
- Section 5-10A-17 - Officers not to incur liability or penalties for compliance with orders of superintendent, federal laws, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.